1. What do I do if I don't know my Skyward Username and/or Password?
Answer: Proceed to the Skyward Login page and click on the "Forgot your Login/Password" link
2. Do I need to come to the Walk-In Registration if I completed registration at home for all of my children?
Answer: No. Since the registration process is done online, you can register your children online at home or at walk-in registration.
3. If my High School & Middle School child misses Walk-In Registration, can they still get their picture taken at a later date?
Answer: Yes. They can get their picture taken during Picture Re-Take Day(s)
4. If my child is coming into Kindergarten and I don't have any Skyward login information, how do I register?
Answer: You can contact your child's school OR click on the "Forgot your Login/Password link" on the Skyward login page and enter in the email address you used during the initial registration last year to get your login information.
5. How can I order pictures for my high school/middle school son or daughter?